Monday, March 24, 2014

Above the Noise is on Goodreads





Alright, peeps! You can now head over to GOODREADS and put Calon on your TBR shelf!! https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21539688-above-the-noise

The In Too Deep series is very close to my heart. Not only is it because I, myself, was also in an emotionally abusive relationship like Gracie but it's my debut series!

I hope you'll enjoy all the hype that is coming your way for Above the Noise...book 3 of the In Too Deep series. I'm pretty excited!

So, here's the synopsis of Calon & Becki's story that only took me 900 years to perfect...and I'll probably still change it around from time to time.

But first, a picture...

 
“What’s here…” Calon patted his chest, “Becki, what’s here is bigger than anything I’ve ever felt. And it’s clear to me now that finding Gracie was proof there is something bigger than me orchestrating my steps so you would cross my path.”

Becki Mowry’s journalism expertise keeps her busy as she spends her waking hours filling a calendar with gigs and public appearances for up and coming band, Alternate Tragedy. Radio interviews and TV spots result in sold out concerts and rowdy groupies hot for her lead singer boyfriend, Calon Ridge. But, as fame would have it, their time in the limelight also brings ulterior motives and false accusations. The rug is pulled out from under the band when they must make a decision they never dreamed they’d be faced with.

In this third book of the In Too Deep series, Becki and Calon struggle to find balance as they navigate their intense relationship while living amid the rock world’s nocturnal chaos. When life’s unexpected obstacles come out of nowhere, they focus on finding their own private solace Above the Noise.

NOW GO!
Add Calon to your TBR shelf! You won't be sorry. This is one rock star you won't forget anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment