Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Are you SAM'S new girlfriend?

**

**
 
Well, you know I'm a sucker for a good contest...and I know you are sucker's for Sam, Jake's sidekick in IN TOO DEEP.
 
Sam finds himself a nice girl over Summer Break which is the timeframe of ON SOLID GROUND. And since I am still in the editing phase, I can make her YOU!
 
If you would like to be Sam's girlfriend (your name and description), head over to my facebook page and look for the photo above to enter TO BE SAM'S GIRLFRIEND! In the comments below the photo, tell me how "you" and Sam met...be creative or make it simple, it can be romantic or comical.
 
I will have a team of judges (my teenagers) choose the winning story and I will announce the winner tomorrow morning on my facebook page, so make sure you're a LIKER so it comes to your news feed!
 
Maybe YOU are Sam's new girlfriend in ON SOLID GROUND... her part isn't huge but she's a great girl...especially if she's YOU!


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great idea. Who doesn't want to be a fictional girlfriend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously! Head on over to my facebook and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! Looking forward to seeing how this turns out :)

    ReplyDelete