Thursday, April 18, 2013

IN TOO DEEP book trailer

**
We are down to less than two months until the release of IN TOO DEEP! I was expecting to be excited (which I am) but wasn't expecting to have 3 or 4 swarms of butterflies in my stomach every time I think about June 6th getting closer and closer!

I'm not worried people won't like the book. It's such a subjective thing, I know everyone will have their own opinions of it and that's fine. I expect that. As a former art student, I have a thick skin from all the verbal critiques of my work I've had to sit through. So, although I would love if EVERY reader gave it five stars, I'm being realistic. In my honest opinion, the majority of you will love it.

My nerves about its release aren't based on subjective opinions of the book. I think, as a debut author, the butterflies come from putting my heart (literally) on parade for everyone one of you to see inside. Sure, IN TOO DEEP is fiction, but that doesn't mean it didn't come directly from my heart. Ask any author, the characters they create are REAL in their minds. No. No. No. We are not loons. We know they aren't REAL in the physical sense but we know so much about them, they feel real. Writing 96,000 words about Gracie, Noah and Jake opened up a private world for me to watch unfold. Their private world. Something that took on a life of its own. And now I am sharing those private moments with all of you.

Most of you who read non-stop know what it means to have a "Book Hangover." It's when you walk around for a couple days after finishing a book you loved and you try and wean yourself from the connection you have with those characters. You may have only met those characters three days prior when you opened the book but now they are a part of your life. Ask any voracious reader and they will tell you that it happens often.

Well Gracie, Noah and Jake have been part of the creative section of my brain for YEARS. I have spent years with their story rolling around in my head. I have gotten to know them so well I could tell you what color polish Gracie prefers on her toes, what Noah's favorite food is and how many children Jake wants to have one day. And none of those specifics are in the book.

I am SO excited to introduce each character to you on June 6th when my heart goes out to the world! But the butterflies will be there...for a while.

Thank you for your support. For your tweets and RTs. Thank you for posting links to me on your facebook. YOU are helping me grown my fan base each time you do that and it's an awesome feeling for a newbie author to have so much support even BEFORE my book is released.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
I am so excited to share the IN TOO DEEP book trailer with you! It gives me butterflies...hope you feel them, too!



xoxo
**NO COPYRIGHTS INFRINGEMENT INTENDED
---this is a fanmade video, no claims have been made

on the images, clips, and songs used, credit goes to
the original owners---**


 

No comments:

Post a Comment